Wednesday, January 29, 2014

MLA/KLA Planning

Again, I find myself surrounded by people with great ideas.  Today was the second meeting of the 2015 steering committee, and to celebrate, we toured the facility.  I have to say that we will have one of the best views in Kansas City for this conference!  Looking out over the Kauffman Center will be amazing.  There are colored lights that change in sequence too, making our events even snappier!  After the tour, we talked about our reactions and more ideas.  Like I said after our first meeting, it was hard enough for me to keep up with everyone.  I'm honored to be a cat wrangler for this team.  That's the term they used to describe Kelly and me.  We'll see how the cats behave themselves as we move forward, heh.

Put it on your calendar now because you won't want to miss it!  September 30th - October 2, 2015 for the Joint Conference of MLA and KLA.  BOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment