Saturday, January 25, 2014

Another Daily Entry

Thursday was an interesting day.  It started off with a meeting that I hated.  I hate regurgitating information.  Before the meeting on Wednesday, there wasn't a lot to talk about.  But, as it does, all of the information rolled downhill and it was whelming.  I was looking forward to another meeting with an outreach partnership opportunity, but that turned out to be just a way for them to make money.  That doesn't fly with me.  You want to partner with a library and offer services to people who can't afford them and charge them? You outcho damn mind.

Then I weeded.  I FUCKING LOVE WEEDING.  I got rid of some nasty books and some multiples.  Besides that, it opened up so much room in Adult Fiction!

After work, I had a night out that included a buffet with sushi and American Hustle.  You know, I didn't care for American Hustle.  I liked the way it played out, but I just couldn't get into it.  I guess I'm just a rom-com kinda guy.  I'm sure that's no surprise to anyone out there.  I really thought I would enjoy it more though.

No comments:

Post a Comment