Friday, January 24, 2014

A New Work Week and a New Hope?

Yeah!  Let's go to work and get things done!

On day 6 of the blackout, I forgot my laptop at home.  So, I sent emails from my phone.
The laptop was kind of necessary for me to have at my branch business plan meeting.  I left for lunch early and grabbed it.  The meeting went went; I'm excited.  Had a "date;" it was cancelled.  Instead, I got drinks with a good friend.

On the seventh day of my blackout, I woke up in an incredible mood!  I was ready to start the day!  I decided it would be a good idea to log back into facebook, just to check how others were doing.  Well, I thought wrong.  It was a terrible idea, and I logged back out.  Bitches.
I worked until 9, and hosted a program for no one.  After I got a special delivery, I went home and slept early.  After careful consideration, I should have stopped the delivery person and talked for some catharsis.  Oh well, maybe next time.

Maybe let's not get things done? -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment