Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Facebook User

Sometimes, I like to be snarky.  It's alright to be childish on rare occasion.  So, just let it out.

Happy Birthday, Facebook User.  That's so odd.  I was going to wish you a happy birthday, as people do, and I found out that I can't respond to our message thread!  That was weird.  Then I just glanced at the name, or lack thereof: Facebook User.  Well, I've been blocked!  It's not the first time that it has happened, but this is the first time where I didn't cause it.  I guess it didn't help when I vaguestagrammed...


It's so nice to have you back! Found this in the mail today (the person who had it wasn't brave enough to speak to me)! #peanuts #CharlieBrown #Snoopy
I know... a little childish and vague.  But seriously, I told her that I couldn't find the DVD and almost immediately, a mutual friend asked for my address.  Instead of responding to me, she was a coward and did it that way.  Well, it was seen, and I guess that they acted on it.  So while we're here, have a meme or three.

If they say they don't, they're lying and you've already lost

The worst part? There was absolutely nothing I could do.
Man, losing friends sucks.

Forgive my short relapse into high school.  I don't know if I hope things are better.  I actually don't care anymore.  Yes, I know... she was married (maybe still is?), and that's on me.  There are things you don't tell a person if you are planning to cast them aside.  I've got better people in my life, and you're right, I AM SPECIAL.  I am a better person than you.  Now you're just somebody that I used to know.  My rant is over.

There's someone else celebrating a birthday this week, and it's going to be fantastic.  They matter more anyway.  I swear, my next post will be back to the regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment