Thursday, November 1, 2012

It figures...

You know, I'm getting tired of all this crap happening to me.  Granted, I've gotten used to it, but still...

Took my car in for an oil change and check up today.  Oil change and check up cost $37: great deal.  However, my power steering pump has failed and apparently is so bad that is has affected my rack and pinion gear: not so great deal.  It'll set me back about $1300: terrible deal.

Combine that with the class I have to pay off before I can finish grad school, and I'm pretty much up the creek (you know which creek it is).  So, I broke down and started a fundraising page.  I hate asking for help.  No, I FUCKING HATE IT.  My friends have been very good to me, and I'm just trying to do good by them, it's just taking forever.  I should buy a lottery ticket with my astronomically bad luck. <-- Correct usage of an adverb: bonus points.

Here's to bus routes and hermit living!

No comments:

Post a Comment