Saturday, August 27, 2011

This is *NOT* on Tumblr anymore

One night, I logged into my blog so that I could tell a story about vegetables (more to come later).  To my surprise, I was unable to access my dashboard in tumblr.  I tried repeatedly to only find out that my account had been suspended.  Why?  I don't know.  So, I emailed tumblr about it and their tech support was very quick to reply:












Yay!  I was able to access my dashboard finally!  Ten minutes later, my session timed out and I was once again suspended.  I'll have you know that all I did during my dashboard session was look at some post dates in case I had to switch to blogger.  I replied to their email, and again I had an expeditious response:













I found it strange that their names rhymed.  I also found it strange that the 2nd response was strikingly similar to the 1st.  I think it's a generated message (shock).  I thought that I would give them a couple of days so that they could get their affairs in order.  On my birthday (of all days), I decided to give it another shot.  Not surprisingly, I was unable to access my dashboard for the third time.  Again, my account was suspended.  Again, I sent an email.  Again, I got a response:













Obviously, Seth and Beth have *NOT* ensured that it does not happen again.  As of right now, I can access my dashboard.  I assume that it will only be a matter of time before they suspend me again.  Oh well.  Here I am, blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment