Thursday, July 21, 2011

Have You Read This Yet?

June 07, 2011


I had one of our teenaged patrons bring forth a challenge to me recently. He is an avid reader and dared me to find some teen books that he had not read yet.

We walked back to our Young Adult section, and I rattled off some titles that I personally love, but he had read most of those books. After mulling around the stacks (and my brain), I was finally able to find some books that he had not read yet.

I have since put a tally in the WIN column, and would like to share the titles with you if you’re looking for even more to read at the library.

Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins

Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

Redwall by Brian Jacques

The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet by Reif Larsen

Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan

Lord Loss (the first of the Demonata series) by Darren Shan

Vampirates: Demons of the Ocean by Justin Somper

Keeper of the Grail by Michael Spradlin

No comments:

Post a Comment